Group Admins

Cool Bars and Clubs

Public Group active 1 year, 3 months ago

A place to discuss where is cool in Japan. I’m a DJ from the UK and i’m planning to come over and live in Japan for the medium to long term. I have a good track record but i need to find some cool venues that might have me, and idealisticly a residency or two. I thought lets start at the top.

Any suggestions?

Oh, here’s a link to a couple of my mixes.

Tech House Mix: http://soundcloud.com/djarwynhughes/what-the-bleep

Uk Funky/Electro/Dubstep Mix: http://soundcloud.com/djarwynhughes/arwyn-hughes-welcome-to-the-teenies

• twoway posted an update in the group AvatarCool Bars and Clubs:   1 year, 3 months ago · View

BAR 2WAY @ Kabuki-cho Shinjuku.
    A Rock, Hardcore, Electronic Music Bar just opened at Kabuki-cho.

5/25 Sat Line up
    DJ Danko (Style: Techhouse, from Australia, Label: Mindwarp)
    DJ Mark (Style: Techhouse, from Australia)
    DJ Radi (Style: Minimal Progressivehoue Electro DISCO PUNK, from Beijing China)

Open:19:00 Close:24:00~(Midnight open DJ set)
    Door free, 1D/500yen

Address:
    B2 Nakayoshi Bldg, 1-4-12, Kabuki-cho, Shinjuku-ku
    https://www.facebook.com/shinjuku2way

• twoway joined the group AvatarCool Bars and Clubs   1 year, 3 months ago · View

• AJ posted an update in the group AvatarCool Bars and Clubs:   1 year, 5 months ago · View

Hey guys, would like to advertise a banging event coming up on 3/18 (Monday)! Should be a great international crowd and an awesome show for only 2000 yen!

A killer lineup headed by HIFANA 3D! crashes Shibuya’s WWW concert hall for a one-night supershow! Don’t miss Japan’s first ever unveiling of a high-tech audiovisual experience that redefines the party concept. Check the below links for more details:

http://www.facebook.com/events/142036185963107/
    http://fuze.jp

HIFANA 3D! combines the breakbeats duo HIFANA with the interactive video stylings of VJ Fader. Atop a special 3D stage equipped with projection mapping and countless LEDs, HIFANA will unleash their globally acclaimed live act in tandem with a fully synchronized visual orchestra!

• AJ joined the group AvatarCool Bars and Clubs   1 year, 5 months ago · View

• David joined the group AvatarCool Bars and Clubs   2 years, 3 months ago · View

• shige joined the group AvatarCool Bars and Clubs   2 years, 4 months ago · View

• Conan joined the group AvatarCool Bars and Clubs   2 years, 5 months ago · View

• saniman joined the group AvatarCool Bars and Clubs   2 years, 6 months ago · View

• Durendal joined the group AvatarCool Bars and Clubs   2 years, 6 months ago · View

• tyrone joined the group AvatarCool Bars and Clubs   2 years, 6 months ago · View

• PMcK posted an update in the group AvatarCool Bars and Clubs:   2 years, 7 months ago · View

Sat. February 18th 2012
    International Party / Club Event
    by bodymovers & FLAVA

The bodyMovers crew are inviting you to our inaugural ”International Party” at Club FLAVA, in Machida. We’re looking forward to a great atmosphere with friendly people making new connects and getting re-acquainted with old ones. As usual, tunes will be served up by the BodyMovers crew. You can expect the usual eclectic soul stew filled with rare groove, hip hop, jazz, disco, deep house and all things funky.

Body Movers Crewは、東京を中心に活動をする多国籍DJクルー。そのBMが今度
    も町田Flavaで”International Party”と題して素敵な一夜をあなたに届けます。お送
    りするのは毎回のPartyと同じくフレンドリーでスキルフルなDJやメンバーた
    ち。多彩なジャンルと選曲があなたを心から楽しませてくれます。

BLOCK ROCKIN’ DJsB-Wax – PMcK – Tee-oh-em – Ji-Money
    ADMISSIONMen ¥2000 | Women ¥1500includes 1 Free Drink!
    CLUB FLAVAClub FLAVA MAP | Club Flava GOOGLE MAPTokyo, Machida, Haramachida 2-7-3 Tophill B1東京都町田市原町田2−7−3トップヒルB1Tel:042-728-0741web.me.com/clubflavaemail: clubflava@mac.com
    BODYMOVERSbodymovers.webs.comfacebook.com/bodymoversmyspace.com/bodymoverssoundcloud.com/bodymoversyoutube.com/user/bodymoverstokyotwitter.com/bodymoverstokyo

• PMcK posted an update in the group AvatarCool Bars and Clubs:   2 years, 9 months ago · View

XMAS Cheer!: event flyer by bodymovers: Saturday December 17th from 11PM @ Club FLAVA, Machida. DJs B-Wax, Ji Money, Proteus Kim, TeeOhEm, PMcK, Marion: designed by djpmck

Sat. December 17th 2011 DJ Party / Club Event by bodymovers & FLAVA

Calling all the party people in west Tokyo! This Xmas, come out of the cold and get down to some Xmas soul! Enjoy our sacks full of Rare Groove, Hip-Hop, Funk, Disco, House & Techno along with some festive tunes thrown in the mix. Santa’s got a bag of soul this year, y’all!
    DJs: B-Wax – PMcK – Proteus-Kim – Tee-oh-em – Ji-Money – Marion
    ADMISSION: Men ¥2000 | Women ¥1500includes 1 Free Drink!
    CLUB FLAVA: Tokyo, Machida, Haramachida 2-7-3 Tophill B1 東京都町田市原町田2−7−3トップヒルB1 Tel: 042-728-0741 web.me.com/clubflava clubflava@mac.com
    BODYMOVERS: bodymovers.webs.com
    soundcloud.com/bodymovers/

• Severin Kouao joined the group AvatarCool Bars and Clubs   2 years, 10 months ago · View

• zhangkeye joined the group AvatarCool Bars and Clubs   2 years, 11 months ago · View

• eddy joined the group AvatarCool Bars and Clubs   3 years ago · View

• geiger joined the group AvatarCool Bars and Clubs   3 years, 1 month ago · View

• Odysseus joined the group AvatarCool Bars and Clubs   3 years, 1 month ago · View

• PMcK posted an update in the group AvatarCool Bars and Clubs:   3 years, 1 month ago · View

Wind down another hot weekend in Tokyo in the friendly atmosphere of Club HAVANA, Hachioji with the BodyMovers crew and some of the nicest people in western Tokyo!

DJs PMcK and TeeOhEm will be providing the soundtrack, an eclectic brew of funky, soulful & jazzy old-school jams to make you bob your head and grin ’til your face hurts

This event is FREE!
    No cover charge!

Club HAVANA
    7-10 Naka-cho, Hachioji city, Tokyo, Japan. ( MAP)

- 4 mins from JR Hachioji Station
    - drinks & snacks available
    - comfy sofas
    - friendly laid-back ambience

• TOMOIHKO FUKUSHIMA posted an update in the group AvatarCool Bars and Clubs:   3 years, 2 months ago · View

For Foreigner ¥1,500-(Need I.D)
    Big Clubbing Night Minimal Techno&House,25th,June,’11@Liquid Loft(Liquid Room 2F). Sexy Dance Show Case,food,Massage as well.

iFlyer:http://iflyer.tv/liquidloft/event/82630-SOLISTA/

• TOMOIHKO FUKUSHIMA joined the group AvatarCool Bars and Clubs   3 years, 2 months ago · View

• Load More