Group Admins

Let’s enjoy Japan

Public Group active 1 year, 8 months ago

Anywhere you wish to see or experience,just let me know.
Addmission fee is only 300yen per hour,event will be able to hold with the number of members.Reservation is necessary. Cancelation must be told and preferablly 3 days before the event.Hope you find friends more and enjoyable stay in Japan!

• Phil joined the group AvatarLet’s enjoy Japan   1 year, 11 months ago · View

• Alex_de_la_Luna joined the group AvatarLet’s enjoy Japan   2 years, 3 months ago · View

• yurie j p posted an update in the group AvatarLet’s enjoy Japan:   2 years, 5 months ago · View

Are you free on this Saturday? Party people is going out! Lets!
    Our group schedule is from noon. Please let me know if you could have any time from noon to night and I give a best schedule for this Saturday through here.☆♪

• yurie j p posted an update in the group AvatarLet’s enjoy Japan:   2 years, 5 months ago · View

Lets Sing,dance and listen to a nice talk for future,you will see your successes clearer. If you are interested to attend once,let me know .Normally on Wednesday from 19-21.

• yurie j p posted an update in the group AvatarLet’s enjoy Japan:   2 years, 6 months ago · View

We are going to celebrate the friendship to Embassy on Sunday 23rd this month and meeting German president Mr.Christian Wulff and enjoying dance,concerts,major live performances,some contests and wedding.Gathering at station or we’ll meet at the entrance hall at any time you tell to arrive.This is a festival and you don’t have to wear formal.

• yurie j p posted an update in the group AvatarLet’s enjoy Japan:   2 years, 6 months ago · View

Hello my friend!How have you been? Hope that you are well.
    Today we’re having 2 business tours from 5pm-listning about business also learning Italy&Japanese in Tokyo.Although application soon!

• Mike joined the group AvatarLet’s enjoy Japan   2 years, 6 months ago · View

post your ideas and give ”LIKE” to which you are joining.

• Severin Kouao joined the group AvatarLet’s enjoy Japan   2 years, 6 months ago · View

• Avatar   2 years, 11 months ago · View

Eric One-vee joined the group Let’s enjoy Japan   2 years, 11 months ago · View

isro joined the group Let’s enjoy Japan   3 years ago · View

• Avatar   3 years, 6 months ago · View

Jimmy joined the group Let’s enjoy Japan   3 years, 6 months ago · View

• Avatar   3 years, 6 months ago · View

Samuel joined the group Let’s enjoy Japan   3 years, 6 months ago · View

• Avatar   3 years, 7 months ago · View

semu joined the group Let’s enjoy Japan   3 years, 7 months ago · View

• Avatar   3 years, 7 months ago · View

EUGENE joined the group Let’s enjoy Japan   3 years, 7 months ago · View

• Avatar   3 years, 8 months ago · View

Mark Flanigan joined the group Let’s enjoy Japan   3 years, 8 months ago · View

• Avatar   3 years, 8 months ago · View

yurie j p created the group Let's enjoy Japan   3 years, 8 months ago · View

• Avatar   4 years, 3 months ago · View

Wade Phillpott wrote on the wire of the group Parkour

Do any of you guys actually parkour around Tokyo? I’m using it as a verb here.
    I have trained in samurai and ninjutsu martial arts for 13 years and 10 of them in Tokyo, so if any of your guys would like to do some cross training let me know. I received my instructors certificate about [...]

4 years, 3 months ago · View